Our gel-filled CLICKITStm repair connectors are IP64 rated for permanent outdoor use, and make pixel repairs easier, faster and more affordable than ever!
Our custom crafted designs are made specifically for the pixel wire commonly used in animated lighting displays.
Our original V1 connector is a huge hit with our customers, and is a fantastic choice for repairs or for attaching pigtails. The V2 connector improves on the design with no need to separate the wires, and improved water intrusion resistance by embedding the metal pieces inside the plastic part.
V1 and V2 CLICKITS features:
- Custom crafted 3-wire connector
- No need to strip the wire
- Gel filled for a reliable IP64 connection
- Designed for fast, permanent, long term outdoor exposure
- Outdoor formulated, UV protected polycarbonate blend
- Flame retardant
- Supports pixel wire with a max 2.20mm insulation outer diameter.
(NOTE: V1 and V2 CLICKITS are not designed to support the small gauge wire found in seed, pebble or EVO pixels.)
- Rated up to 5A
- 1 CLICKIT replaces the need for 3 equivalent Scotchloks
- Rugged drawstring work bag with belt clip included for each 100 units ordered
V2 CLICKITS Features:
- No need to separate the wires. Simply cut the wire, insert, and press it closed.
- Window on top allows easy viewing to ensure wires are pushed all the way in.
- Physical black bar on bottom of part allows for easier ground wire alignment, both visually, and to the touch.
- Metal pieces are embedded into the plastic part for the ultimate protection.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Just received my order of Clickits and used them right away to remove the left over pixels on my snowflakes. Took a few minutes to figure out the best way to feed the wires in. Once I figured that out I was able to get all my snowflakes done and tested. Time will tell how they hold up outdoors but believe these will be a game changer for making custom strings and repairs.