Pixel2Servos12 allows you to control up to 12 analog or digital Servos from a WS2811 pixel line. The board itself is powered by the 5V or 12V in your existing pixel wiring, but does require external power supplies to provide the power to your servos themself.
- 12 servo outputs.
- Reads pixel data, and translates into real-time servo movement.
- On-board switches:
- Frequency: 50hz (analog) or 200hz (digital)
- Pulse Width: 1ms (1,000µs) or 2ms (2,000µs)
- Data Size: 8-bit (consumes 3 pixels worth of data) or 16-bit data (consumes 6 pixels worth of data)
- 2 power banks (6 servos per bank), that allows you to supply 2 different servo voltages if required.
- Fully assembled inside a UL rated enclosure.
- Includes a 3-Core xConnect Pigtail. (which allows data input only)
- Optionally, you can switch to a 4-Core xConnect Tee, which allows for data input & data output, for daisy chaining.
- Integrated data indicator LED
- Built in test mode
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
How to sequence Pixel2Servos12 in xLights
Pixel2Servos12 from Experience Lights allows you to control 12...
Learn Servos: Frequency, Range of Motion, Pulse Width and Lift Capacity
A video that goes over the specifications of some of the servo...
Project: Setup and Sequencing of Talking Skulls with Pixel2Servos and xLights
This video is a complete walkthrough of setting up a talking s...
Scott McCoy created an animatronic Santa with Pixel2Servos12 from Experience Lights
Thank you to Scott McCoy who submitted this video to us showin...