- 2 x RJ45 ports for Long Range connection; supports daisy-chaining
- 2 x Screw power terminals across 2 power banks (5V-12V)
- 16 x 3-pin spring loaded terminals (no phoenix connectors or screw down terminals)
- 16 x automatically resettable fuses (no replacing tripped fuses)
- Seamless integration with existing differential driving controllers (Dumb, FPP, Falcon V3 & V4). No system lock-in. Mix and match with other equipment
- Auto detection of protocol from the sending controller: "Genius", "Dumb", "FPP" (Falcon Pi Player Smart Version 1 & 2), "V3 Falcon (white)" or "V4 Falcon (Blue)". No switches to toggle, or temination resistors required.
- Works with WS281X differential signals only
- Built-in test mode animations
- Auto positioning determines the receiver's "place in line" without the need for dip switches on each receiver.
- If you need to manually set a receivers position, there is an on-board rotary dial to optionally override
- MAX 25A per bank, or 5A per output
Mounting plates available from Wired Watts
Master Genius Firmware List