- 1 Ethernet Port
- 16 x 3-pin spring loaded terminals (no phoenix connectors or screw down terminals)
- 16 x automatically resettable fuses (no replacing burnt out fuses)
- 8 Output, ready to run, Dragon controller sold from MattosDesigns.com
- Supported protocols: DDP, E1.31, ArtNet
- Outputs the most common 3-wire WS281X pixel protocol.
- 2 independent power input banks, with reverse polarity protection. (12V only)
- 2 x RJ45 ports for long range receivers
- 2 x RJ45 ports for DMX output
- Beautiful responsive web user interface
- Configuration can be done via your smartphone, tablet or PC over a wifi or wired connection
- Per port current monitoring (RTCM: Real time current Monitoring)
- Per port pixel counting
- Automatic fault detection can find burnt out pixels, before you can
- Repair mode highlights where you need to splice to remove failed pixels
- SD card slot for log storage, and standalone operation
- Remote, over the air updates; with easy ability to roll back to previous firmware versions
- Rich JSON API
- Built-in test mode animations & WLED animations
- Future remote monitoring via a mobile app; free to single-site residential customers
- Seamlessly control up to 10,880 pixels using e1.31/artnet, or 21,760 pixels using DDP.
This is a PRESALE item with boards expected to ship on or before November 7, 2022.
Please allow additional time for ready to run options to be assembled from CCLControllers.com.