- 2 x RJ45 ports for long range connection; supports daisy-chaining
- 1 power input, with reverse polarity protection (12V only)
- 4 x 3-pin spring loaded terminals (no phoenix connectors or screw down terminals)
- 4 x automatically resettable fuses (no replacing tripped fuses)
- Seamless integration with existing differential driving controllers (Dumb, FPP, Falcon V3 & V4). No system lock-in, mix and match.
- Auto detection of "Dumb", "FPP" (Falcon Pi Player) or "Smart V3 Falcon" or "Smart V4 Falcon" or "Genius". No switches to toggle, or software to configure
- Works with WS281X differential signals only.
- Built-in test mode animations & WLED animations
- Auto positioning determines the receiver's "place in line". Will detect if it's an A-F receiver without the need for dip switches on each receiver
- If you need to manually set a receivers position (A-F), there is an on-board rotary dial to optionally override
- MAX 20A per board, or 5A per output.
This is a PRESALE item with boards expected to ship on or before Oct 17, 2022.
Please allow additional time for ready to run options to be assembled from CCLControllers.com.