GENIUS PRO PRE-SALE DETAILS
- All Genius Pro products are expected to ship in July 2023
About Genius Pro
The Genius Pro series of products features the first of its kind Genius Mounting System; this allow for 1 or 2 power supplies to be mounted directly to the circuit board. By incorporating the mounting plate, power supply brackets, and DC wiring harness into one product, setup has never been faster or easier. Genius Pro features 4 break-away tabs on the bottom of the circuit board which, when used, allow stacking of 2 supplies (not included) on top of each other.
Also included with Genius Pro are pre-attached 6" black and red wires with crimp connectors on the ends; this allows for fast connections to your power supply's screw terminals.
Supported Power Supplies
Mean Well LRS-350
Mean Well LRS-600
- Genius Mounting System, to mount 1 or 2 power supplies to the circuit board
- 1 x 6" black wire and 1 x 6" red wire with connectors pre-attached to the ends for quick power supply hookup
- 2 x RJ45 ports for long range connection; supports daisy-chaining
- Supports 12V-24V
- Plug-and-play operation, no switches or hardware configuration required.
- Default auto detection of "Dumb", "FPP" (Falcon Pi Player) or "Smart V3 Falcon" or "Smart V4 Falcon" or "Genius"
- Default auto positioning determines the receiver's "place in line". Will detect if it's an A-F receiver.
- Built-in termination
- OLED Display with rotary to configure brightness, select test modes, and see more in depth information regarding integrity of the data signal.
- 4 x 3-pin spring loaded terminals (no phoenix connectors or screw down terminals)
- 4 x automatically resettable fuses (no replacing tripped fuses)
- Seamless integration with existing differential driving controllers (Dumb, FPP, Falcon V3 & V4). No system lock-in. Mix and match with other equipment
- Works with WS281X differential signals only
- MAX 5A per output