About Genius PRO
The Genius PRO series of products features the first of its kind Genius Mounting System; this allow for 1 or 2 power supplies to be mounted directly to the circuit board. By incorporating the mounting plate, power supply brackets, and DC wiring harness into one product, setup has never been faster or easier. Genius PRO features 4 break-away tabs on the bottom of the circuit board which, when used, allow stacking of 2 supplies (not included) on top of each other.
Also included with Genius PRO are pre-attached 12AWG 6" black and red wires with crimp connectors on the ends; this allows for fast connections to your power supply's screw terminals, for a max current carrying capacity of 25A per wire pair.
Fits CG-1500, Bud Industries NBF-32022, and Your Pixel Store Small Enclosure (WC-004-2).
Supported Power Supplies (not included)
Mean Well LRS-350
Mean Well LRS-600
- Patent Pending Genius Mounting System, to mount 1 or 2 power supplies directly to the circuit board
- 2 x 6" black wire and 2 x 6" red wire with connectors pre-attached to the ends for quick power supply hookup
- Rotary knob for navigating menus on the OLED display
- 1 Ethernet Port
- Pre-defined hole patterns to fit neatly into an NBF-32022 bud box, CG-1500, or Your Pixel Store Medium Box (WC-004-2) enclosure
- 16 x 3-pin, extra large, color coded Clever LockTM connectors (no phoenix connectors or screw down terminals)
- Original eFuse design, with configurable per port on/off power control.
- Max 4A per output.
- Supported protocols: DDP, E1.31, ArtNet
- Outputs the most common 3-wire WS281X pixel protocol
- Full range 5V-24V
- 2 x RJ45 ports for long range receivers
- 2 x RJ45 ports for DMX output
- Configuration can be done via your smartphone, tablet or PC over a wifi or wired connection
- Per port current monitoring (RTCM: Real time current Monitoring)
- Per port pixel counting
- Automatic fault detection can find burnt out pixels, before you can*
- Repair mode highlights where you need to splice to remove failed pixels*
- SD card slot for log storage, and standalone operation*
- Simple & fast over-the-air updates; with ability to easily roll back to previous firmware versions
- Rich JSON API
- Built-in test mode animations
- Seamlessly control up to ~10,000 pixels using e1.31/artnet, or ~20,000 pixels using DDP
- No banks or groups. Pixels can be distributed however you'd like on any outputs, with any number of pixels assigned to each port
* via future firmware update, expected 2023.
Master Genius Firmware List